Thursday 11 April 2013

College Application

My friends have described me as a very modest, dedicated young woman who loves to share, but I’m sure they just wanted a piece of my first class, award winning, Gordon Ramsey approved blueberry cheesecake. They didn’t get any.

In the mornings, I like to take a stroll up Mount Everest. At lunch, the teachers start to gather in my classroom for their afternoon lesson. The students of my school through me a parade for relieving them of their own classes, as the teachers were too busy with their homework. Once, after the lesson, I flew all my ‘students’ to Barcelona, Spain, for a bit to eat before I hiked to North Korea to start a revolution against communism. I defeated Lil’ Kim and made it home for dinner, as I didn’t want to anger the only thing in the world that scares me. My mother.   

Wielding only ducktape, I created new, refreshing dresses for all the girls in a poor city in Africa. Wielding only ducktape, I patched a hole in a box to stop the rain from reaching an old, homeless man. Wielding only ducktape, I soared up a five foot cliff to save a child who was too scared to jump. All in an afternoon, with time to spare to travel across Canada “on track to Ottawa” style.

            In reference to your question, I am more then willing to create a time in which I can teach you all about me. Maybe sometime between discovering the meaning of life and having brunch with god. Though it might take longer.

                                                                              Sincerely
                                                                                             Angelica Heppner

No comments:

Post a Comment